Who's Online
Spread the Word
Site Contributions

Cast your vote!
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Host of the Silver Star Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tirfain

re: Anyone around?

As the title suggests, is there anyone here?
Kasimir_Katarn
Tinkerer of Games

I haven't been on in months, not since May or June at the latest. I was forced to move out and I've been in a pretty bad situation since then, with nowhere to put a desktop but storage. I have the laptop I'm typing this with, but it can't handle LOTRO. From the looks of it, no one else has been on either, though maybe Guthmyr is still around.

"The real Revan wouldn't go crazy and kill the Emperor with an insane ceremony. The real Revan would get smashed on stims until his eyeballs bled, abuse the insane pathing AI, and reload the instant something went wrong. He would be unstoppable." - Excise, SWTOR Forums
Tirfain

That's a shame... I am playing more now that I am a VIP and I was hoping to get connected more into this community.
Faynir

Sadly, it seems that the time of LOTRO has ended for a good few of us here. I know a lot of people (myself included) have quit, holding those fond memories of our past experiences close to our hearts. Still, I applaud you and all whom stay, and I wish only the best for your future RPs. Happy

Currently, I'm writing somewhat independently, along with an RP here and there over on http://www.teso-rp.com/ for those of you whom are interested (well, those of you who still visit this site). It's a site for the upcoming Elder Scrolls MMO dedicated to the RP community. Made by the community, for the community and all that.

Anyway, I'm horrible with forum posts, so I'll end it here. Short answer, no, I occasionally visit this site to check up and smile a bit at that tune that plays when you sit on the homepage, but aside from that, I'm afraid that I'm inactive indefinitely. ._.

Hopefully I'll see some of you over on TESORP, though. Hell, maybe I've already seen some of you, who knows? I go by my real name ("Thorson") rather than "Faynir", so... you might not recognize me, and I might not recognize you. Happy

Arelaith wrote:
I haven't been on in months, not since May or June at the latest. I was forced to move out and I've been in a pretty bad situation since then, with nowhere to put a desktop but storage. I have the laptop I'm typing this with, but it can't handle LOTRO. From the looks of it, no one else has been on either, though maybe Guthmyr is still around.

I'm still around! As is the Eored.

*Awakens one oddly warm afternoon in late summer to find herself under the care of Lord Elrond of Rivendell. With no conception of how much time has passed or news from her Company she grows alarmed. A handmaiden, quite startled to see a newly awoken woman of Gondor, exclaimed sharply in her own tongue and quickly urged the weak and palid Captain to lay back down and rest. After several moments, the Lord of the Last Homely House arrived...*

(Returning to Middle-Earth for good. Hope everyone that's still around is well and in good cheer. Look me up in the coming days once I finish patching Happy)

Isilene, daughter of Imralor
Captain of Gondor
Kasimir_Katarn
Tinkerer of Games

Looks like you've been there and back again, Isi. Welcome back. I unfortunately won't be on for a long time as I said earlier, though I'm drawing a bit of art these days. Took a request from Guthmyr and if you want anything I can do that too.

"The real Revan wouldn't go crazy and kill the Emperor with an insane ceremony. The real Revan would get smashed on stims until his eyeballs bled, abuse the insane pathing AI, and reload the instant something went wrong. He would be unstoppable." - Excise, SWTOR Forums
Imraleth Berithoniel
Nooblet

Very nicely done! I loved it Happy Yes I'm back, logged in and did some research and brainstorming last night as well as lots of reading on what has transpired or hasn't transpired in my time away.

I'd love a picture of Isilene! Whenever you have free time that is Happy
Guthmyr
Nooblet

Isilene Valcrest wrote:
Very nicely done! I loved it Happy Yes I'm back, logged in and did some research and brainstorming last night as well as lots of reading on what has transpired or hasn't transpired in my time away.

Isi! Yay, you're back! We'll definitely need to RP. Guth has some things to catch you up on.

Isilene Valcrest wrote:

Do you want to give me a description of Isi or should I just wing it? I mean, I could totally take artistic license to the extreme... wink

Imraleth Berithoniel
Nooblet

I'll post a pretty detailed description and some "Example" photo's here for you.
Kasimir_Katarn
Tinkerer of Games

Oh good, I'm glad you've got some inspiration for me. I was sorely tempted to draw Isi like Oprah, or maybe Queen Latifah. wink

Post them in the 'art' thread I made so that I know where to go for them.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Host of the Silver Star Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 1325days ago0 Replies
 1336days ago6 Replies
 1343days ago0 Replies