Who's Online
Spread the Word
Site Contributions

Cast your vote!
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Host of the Silver Star Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Man With No Name
Nooblet

re: Roleplaying in other worlds...

So, having recently become heavily addicted to the Game of Thrones universe and learned there was a MMO coming out I decided to round up my other Roleplay interests and post them here.

~The Game of Thrones~ The Seven Kingdoms

http://www.gameofthronesmmo.com/

I totally love the Game of Thrones universe and its mature take on the fantasy genre. I could see myself RPing in that game if it turns out to be good enough.

So I ask you fellow Alliance members. Would you start RPing in that MMO? If so who would you be?

As for me I could see no better option then gathering a few good friends from this game and going to that one to create a household of our own. Would you like to do this with me? If so what would you like the house Sigil and motto to be. Where would you like us to be based in the GoT universe.

What would your character(s) be like if you played in this MMO?

~Star wars~ The Old Republic

http://www.swtor.com/

So, you already know its there. Would you be willing to or have you already RP'd in this game?

What is or would your character(s) be like?

~The Elder Scrolls Online~

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en

Would you be willing to RP and play in this game? What type of character would you RP and what would he be/do?

Would you be willing to start a group of or join a group of Roleplayers in this game, what would they do or be?

Please respond to whichever prospect interests you and feel free to ignore those that do not.

As for Game of Thrones I've already started brainstorming on what my character and potentially what his house would be like.

He would have to be a northerner, they're super-duper awesome. Happy

I imagine him as a member of a minor house who manages the peasants of a small town or working community somewhere in the North-lands. This house would of sworn loyalty to house Stark and in turn the King of the North Robb Stark.

I'm open to ideas of good and available house mottos and sigils.

Everyone South of the Wall is a Southerner, friend. ;) But yeah, I think I'd be one of the Northerners, too. Gotta love house Stark.

Personally it looks like this Game of Thrones mmo is based off of the show and therefore looks like a cash cow to me rather than an actual mmo based on the world of Game of Thrones as set out in the books, which although still a cash cow would have to be as lore accurate as possible like lotro. Its like basing Lotro off the movies rather than the book, far less depth and you could get away with murder probably. If that is the case I expect the game will probably be sub par, just as Swtor was. Plus they don't even look like their even near release or even announcing one so perhaps it's a bit early to make a decision?

If the game did turn out to be well made with a modern engine (unlike lotro :s), good graphics, a good rp community and gameplay that didn't seem WoWish then I would probably heavily considering switching if everyone else was.
Kasimir_Katarn
Tinkerer of Games

None. It's hard enough to make time for Lotro as it is.

"The real Revan wouldn't go crazy and kill the Emperor with an insane ceremony. The real Revan would get smashed on stims until his eyeballs bled, abuse the insane pathing AI, and reload the instant something went wrong. He would be unstoppable." - Excise, SWTOR Forums
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Host of the Silver Star Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 1325days ago0 Replies
 1336days ago6 Replies
 1343days ago0 Replies