Who's Online
Spread the Word
Site Contributions

Cast your vote!
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Host of the Silver Star Forum Index -> Looking for Raid - OOC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Imraleth Berithoniel
Nooblet

re: Moors Monday - Every Monday, All Day

I'm looking to get back into the Moors after over three years away. Some of the new pvp gear would work marvels for some outfit ideas I've had in the back of my brain for a few months. Every Monday I will be heading into the Moors during anytime that I come online on Isilene. Anyone in the Alliance interested in joining me and level 80+ is welcome to join in the fun!

As a note, I've rarely tried the Monster Player side of things, only dabbled actually and I don't have a MP Toon at all anymore, but I would be willing to spend some time on the side of the enemy if anyone has more of an interest in this as well.

Post a Reply here if I can expect or look for you to attend and what you prefur to play, creep or freep.
Guthmyr
Nooblet

"Let this be the hour when we draw swords together!"

Guthmyr will lend his spear.

For those who are Orcs at heart (that's me!), gather under the banner of Grashnâzg, Black Orc chieftain of Minas Morgul. He was rolled in inspiration of the big bad Orc who leads the vile creatures of Angmar per our Alliance setting, and he hungers for some soft halfling-meat, and also perhaps some man-shanks to go with it.
Kasimir_Katarn
Tinkerer of Games

I doubt I'll be able to afford a sub anytime soon, so best I could do is use a F2P reaver on the monster side.

"The real Revan wouldn't go crazy and kill the Emperor with an insane ceremony. The real Revan would get smashed on stims until his eyeballs bled, abuse the insane pathing AI, and reload the instant something went wrong. He would be unstoppable." - Excise, SWTOR Forums
Imraleth Berithoniel
Nooblet

The first Moors Monday has kicked off :D Anyone from the Alliance is welcome to contact me for an invite!

Oh and did I mention that this is a Light RP Event? ? ? Interested? >:D

Setting:
A messanger arrived swiftly, early in the morning to Rivendell bearing grim tidings of a great host of the enemy which has come from the north out of Gramsfoot and into the Coldfells. The enemy is marching swiftly, burning and destroying all in their path. A small garrison of free people has been hastily assembled in the area but is badly outnumbered. The messanger has urged Lord Elrond to send any riders he may spare to proceed to the Coldfells at once and make a stand. Lord Elrond has given the news to the Captain's of the Alliance and asked them to lend what aid they can spare.

The First to answer the call was the mighty Captain-General of the Gondorian Company that had arrived in Rivendell a week ago. She pledged her blade to the cause, and a small host of her most valiant Guardsmen rallied beneath her banner. In the courtyard before the Last Homely House, the riders of Gondor gathered what few supplies they could bring with them and grimly prepared to ride to the Coldfells swift as their great steeds could bear them.

Before the Gondorians set out, their were others who arrived to lend their blades to this endeavor....

Forward Outpost Established in Ost Ringdyr. (Let the RP and the Battle Begin! Happy Moors Monday Everyone! I'll see you in the field!)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Host of the Silver Star Forum Index -> Looking for Raid - OOC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: