Who's Online
Spread the Word
Site Contributions

Cast your vote!
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Host of the Silver Star Forum Index -> Looking for Roleplay -OOC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kendansa
Tinkerer of Games

re: Wedding--Caterine and Thurinhaer 11/3

Alright, I figured the best way to get the info out was through the alliance site, since it isn't a kin event but all of the alliance is invited.

The wedding will be on Saturday, November 3rd at 7:00 PM EST at Goladas' house, AKA the TeF kinhouse in Thorin's Hall Homesteads (ICly in the Misty Mountains). Gola can give you directions. The event will also ICly celebrate the Midwinter holiday, which is sort of like Christmas with winter decorations and gift-giving and feasting and such. (I figured we could all use a little fun to break up the monotony of being kidnapped by trolls and chased about by KT all the time. ;D)

Calston

re: Wedding--Caterine and Thurinhaer 11/3

Got a few pictures posted on the Theryn en Forod kinsite of the event, if anyone wants to see them.

Great time too! So glad I could attend, and honored I could serve as the overseer of the ceremony!

Want to find out more about Calston or see what he's been up to lately?  Visit my blog at calstonstales.wordpress.com.  I have my role play logs posted there, as well as some stories and other information.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Host of the Silver Star Forum Index -> Looking for Roleplay -OOC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: